Sunday

Cookie Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwiches



These honestly are as good as they look. I saw this recipe and modified it to suit my family's taste.  Whitney is my "food photographer" and she does make my food look beautiful. These are great for a party or shower. They just look like summer to me...hope you enjoy them!



Ingredients you will need:
2 - 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies (your favorite recipe)
1 box of cheesecake flavored pudding mix (3oz)
1 c. milk
1 c. cool whip
1 lb. strawberries thickly sliced

Bake cookies slightly under cooked, you don't want them crispy. Cool completely. 

Filling

Mix to combine the pudding mix and milk until partially set. Fold in the whipped topping. Use more or less topping depending on the flavor you want.  Spread a layer of frosting on the bottom half of cookie. Add a layer of strawberries. Frost another cookie and gently press on top of strawberry layer.  Store in refrigerator. Remove 15 minutes before serving.

I also think that vanilla or chocolate pudding would work too.

These tend to get soggy if they are in the refrigerator for more than a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment