Sunday

Crock pot Chicken


Seriously, this takes a whole 5 minutes to make and has 5 ingredients. Sure it cooks all day, but you don't have to do anything but throw it in the crock pot.  I decided I loved this recipe when my daughter, Whitney, said how much she liked it and it didn't make her too sick...that's a huge deal! It is good left over and shredded for quesadillas the next day (if you have left overs).



Here are your ingredients:

4-6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce (whatever you like)
1/4 c. vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place chicken in the crock pot, pour sauce over and cook on low for 6 hours. I didn't even stir mine or check it, I did use Baby Rays. 

Love these kind of recipes!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks delicious! I will be trying these recipes! What a fun blog!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete