Saturday

This Won't Make My Butt Fat Because They Are Mini ("Winger's" Asphalt Pie)


This dessert was inspired by Morgan, AKA Muff. She and I had been at girls camp for a week and came home to an empty house. After cleaning up and catching a nap we decided to go eat out at Wingers. We also decided we really only wanted dessert. She loves the Asphalt pie, I don't mind a bite or two of it either. I just think it's a lot of chocolate chip mint. So I decided to make mini ones, and talk about easy and quick. Plus you can eat one or two and not feel like you ate the whole pie!!


What you need:

1 cup Oreo crumbs (I just get Oreo's and spin them in my food processor)
Mrs. Richardson's caramel
Chocolate Chip Mint Ice cream
Whipped Cream
Mini Chocolate Chips

I used my mini cheesecake pan, but you can use a muffin tin, just be sure to use liners.

Fill each tin with about 1/4 inch of cookie crumbs. Press them down using the bottom of a small glass or something like that. Spoon in about 1 Tablespoon of caramel on top of cookie crumbs. Then fill up with ice cream until even with the top of the pan (caramel might ooze around the top, no biggie). Freeze for a few hours. Remove from tins, top with whipping cream, a drizzle of caramel and a few mini chips. It's just a great summer treat, and use whatever ice cream you want, its all going to taste good!


2 comments:

  1. You just made this pregnant girl so hungry!!! I want to make these for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you hire out! You are awesome...miss you, Molly

    ReplyDelete